Hi guys. Welcome to the second edition of The Saturday Symphony, the weekly feature by yours truly.
I’m glad you are well enough to read this and I pray you get even better.
Here’s something to kick us off.
The northern lights adorn the night sky
Courting the cold arctic below
As I stay by your side
Thawing the ice within your heart
Coral reefs glisten beneath the waves
Turquoise harmony in the vast turbulent ocean
As I listen to your worst but love you all the same
Soothing the fires in your mind
Autumn leaves carpet the forest floor
Iridescent glimmers blooming the derelict woods
As I kiss your insecurities
Bringing comfort to your soul
Unceasing in love
Okay, now that we are all warmed up, let’s get into it.To know the essence of this feature, please check out the first edition here
This week’s three featured posts
- Performances by Tara Caribou – Tara is a master of sensual prose, I felt like framing this because it’s really that good. This left me in awe.(A must read!)
- A mere drop by Singhpiyush – there’s a special depth to these pair of haiku. I can’t quite place a finger on it, so you’ll have to find out.
- have it all by Jackie – in a unique and impactful way, Jackie sprays light on the struggles facing a woman. (You have to read this to feel it)
Does love mean giving all of yourself to someone?
Let me know what you think in the comments or in a post.
Still to come
If you’re not featured, it doesn’t mean your posts don’t catch the eye, they do.
And I’m sure you’ll find my comments on some of them.
Most likely you’ll appear on here in the weeks to come. I got you.
Ponderous posts from last week
If you choose to write a post based on the ponderous thought above,
- just copy the link to this feature post,
- then put it as a link(pingback) in your own post,
Or leave your post link in the comments section below(or you can do both)
and wherever your post may be, I will find it and I will engage it.(just kidding with the rhetoric but yeah, basically that.)
I’m looking forward to your insights into the pondering section above.
Just leave a comment or write a post and pingback to this one.
I also hope you visit this week’s featured posts and read, like/comment.
I welcome any ideas on how I can improve this feature within its theme of sharing and interaction.
And I more than welcome your participation.
Stay safe and stay loving.#TheSaturdaySymphony