Hi guys, welcome to the 5th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
I’m glad you are all well enough to read this.
And I pray you get even better.
First, here’s something for your thoughts;
The comforts of darkness,
Away from candlewick hopes
and lamplit terrors.
Shading starlight dreams
and sunrise burdens
Devoid of bliss
Empty but rejuvenating.
Sometimes we need an escape
Sometimes we need the darkness.
To know more about this weekly feature, visit the first edition HERE
This week’s three featured posts
- Discover by Punam – sumptuously written with a consuming and eloquent depth.
- Prism by Christine – deeply unveiling and revealing.
- Magnification by The Lexicon – if there’s such a thing as ” both subtle and mind-blowing,” this is that.
THE SEVEN WONDERS (ancient world and new)
- The Great pyramids of Giza
- The Hanging gardens of Babylon
- The Statue of Zeus at Olympus
- The Taj Mahal in Agra, India
- Christ the Redeemer in Brazil
- The Great wall of China
- The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
-Pick one or more of these seven wonders,
-Add/juxtapose one of your own personal wonders ,
Any form of writing, images and art is allowed.
Your personal wonder can be a place, a person, a memory…
Just make sure to incorporate one or more from the 7 listed above in your post.
You can share a personal wonder with me in the comments section,
Link back to me in a post that you write,
Or paste the link to your post in the comments section as well.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
“The Music of my soul” (to see last week’s full post, click here )
- Music of my soul by mindfills – a beautiful natural haiku.
- Coda by Jules – the music of silence.
- The music of my soul by Dora – Captivating.
- Musical surrender by Radhika – wonderful and magical.
- The music of my soul by Kim – a delicacy of a read.
Thank you all for taking part,
Lots of love.
Don’t forget to use the ponderous thought above,
Write a post and ping back to this one,
Or paste the link to your post in the comments section below.
Then I’ll be able to find it real quick and feature it in next Saturday’s edition.
I hope you visit this week’s featured posts and the ones highlighted from last week’s prompt.
I welcome any ideas on how I can improve this feature within its theme of sharing and interaction.
And I more than welcome your participation.
Stay safe and stay loving..
To surf previous editions, click here