Hi guys, welcome to the 7th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
I’m glad you are all well enough to read this.
May the music of renewal serenade your soul and soothe your mind.
First, here’s a little love;
Legend has it that the stars scry our destinys
Look up and gaze upon the vast heavens
Bask in their resplendence
Take solace that amongst the cosmos
There are stars meant just for you
That you are not forgotten
That you are one of a kind
To explore this feature’s origins, visit the first edition HERE
This week’s three featured posts
- Shadow monsters by Stine Writing – A unique structure you can read every which way and still harvest different meanings each time.
- The highlights of life by Eugenia – You’ve got to appreciate flawless one word verses.
- Home by AmyRose – I’m in awe of Amy’s subtle yet soulful photography.
Life is never just one thing. This week, we’ll be incorporating one of these two sets of paired themes;
- Romance with horror
- Nature with Fantasy
Choose one of the two pairings. Have fun with the challenge, and watch the magic happen.
Any form of writing, images, photography and art is welcome.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you, and so others can also join in.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
“Withheld love” (to see last week’s feature click here )
- Jaded shades by Jules – raw and deeply touching.
- Withheld love by Kim – hopeful and encouraging
- I love you not by Punam – Painful and honest
- Love withheld by Sadje – Graceful with light at the end
- The moment I said goodbye by Shruti – heartbreaking and authentic
- Fire by Punam – exceptional and relatable
Don’t forget to use this week’s ponderous thought above.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.
Remember to draw comfort from the stars.
I know I will.
I hope you visit this week’s featured posts and the ponderous writers from last week’s prompt.
I welcome any ideas on how I can improve this feature within its theme of sharing and interaction.
And I more than welcome your participation.
Stay safe and stay loving.