Hi guys, welcome to the 8th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
I’m glad you are all well enough to read this.
May you be blessed.
Here’s something for your senses;
With a touch, you moisten comfort into my skin
And I glow renewed.
With a kiss on my brow,
you stir the hope within.
Your aphrodisiac intoxicates me
A scent made of love
It steams like honey brewed in the freshest coffee
Enriching and rejuvenating
May you never withdraw your love
For to hold love hostage is to watch it stagnate
And even a little love can be the breath of life one needs.
This week’s three featured posts
- The writer. a short story by Pooja – wonderfully crafted suspense
- fashion. guide to the eternal city -this is a really cool must see fashion shoot in Rome.
- Daily dose for the soul by Garima– this site has been invaluable to me since I joined WordPress.
What animal do you most relate to or admire, and why?
Write about it, serenade it, enjoy conjuring your spirit animal onto the page.
Any form of writing, images, photography and art is welcome.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you, and so others can also join in.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
- Released by Jade – impeccable storytelling.
- Spelling by mindfills – loved the dark humor in this.
- sharing joyful natures by Jules – an intriguing rhyme.
- Fantastic dreams by Kim – Beautiful and profound.
- choreography by Amanpan – a delectable haiku.
- Stonecrops leaves by Dora – a spectacular poem to read again and again.
- Romance gone wrong by Sadje – deep, moving and honest.
Thank you all, lots of love.
Don’t forget to use this week’s ponderous thought above.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.
Remember to love, and then love some more.
I know I will.
I hope you visit this week’s featured posts and the ponderous writers from last week’s prompt.
I welcome any ideas on how I can improve this feature within its theme of sharing and interaction.
And I more than welcome your participation.
Stay safe and stay loving.