Hi everyone, welcome to the 9th edition of The Saturday Symphony. I’m writing this on my last day in the countryside.
Going to sit by a secluded pond here and weave you this week’s edition.
Here’s a little poem from my writing spot.
Floating Lily souls
Fleeing the turmoil of this world
Seeking calm waters
Havens lurk on the periphery
Clinging to the beauty that remains
This week’s three featured posts
Believe me when I say I’m sorry
I did not read, I was fleeing all worry
I did mention I would be away
Shedding off all dismay
So enjoy the writers from last week
Further on you’ll find their written treats
Write about something green.
Show us its character, its emotions.
Feel free to highlight its attributes and if any, its lore and myths.
Have fun with this, all forms of writing, art and images are welcome.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you, and so others can also join in.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
- Spirit animal by Kim – Sleek and precisely woven
- My spirit animal by Roshni – Intriguing and Beautifully engrossing
- Creaturely rumination by Dora – Mysteriously conjured delight.
- Callie by Eugi – a wonderful experience and haiku to boot.
- anima by mindfills – a gorgeous tanka.
- A ponderous wondering and returning by Jules – I’m so jealous of this. A must read.
- Saturday Symphony spirit animals by Sadje – exquisitely composed, the poetry blows you away.
Thank you all,
Lots of love.
Don’t forget to use this week’s ponderous thought above.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.
I hope you visit this week’s featured posts from last week’s ponderous writers.
I welcome any ideas on how I can improve this feature within its theme of sharing and interaction.
And I more than welcome your participation.
Stay safe and stay loving.