Hi and welcome to the 11th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
I’m glad you are all well enough to read this and I pray you get even better.
Here’s a nonet to stir the reading juices;
Plot and Scheme
Are you there yet?
What you want the most
Might want you even more
Have you searched your deep desires
Craved them without shame and reserve
Wants over needs, just once in a while
This week’s three featured posts
- A moment of passion by Priya – Explore the sensual wonders in this gem of a poem.
- Illusion of magic by Marsha – Go down the rabbit hole with Sarah in this amazing haibun.
- The hour glass by Holly and Neruda – Such reading bliss in this wonderful collaboration.
Which creature in fantasy and myth do you admire the most,
And which creature sends shivers down your spine?
Give us a little of both.
Have fun with this, all forms of writing, art and images are welcome.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you, and so others can also join in.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
- Colour me sated by Eugi – This has to be your next meal.
- Soul food by Kim – Where you eat it matters.
- Soul food by Sadje – How about a soothing drink?
- What is your soul food by Ramya – Indulge in this delicacy for all.
- Freedom is soul food by Dora – The other dimension of what food is.
- Soul food a decima by Mindfills – Who makes the food makes a difference.
- Sir chocolate and the gingerbread church by Robbie – How about some rhythm with your baking.
- A bite of home by Bubble – the essence of soul food.
- Tsu esn mangiare by Jules – A feast of delicacies to choose from.
Don’t forget to use this week’s ponderous thought above.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.
Remember to love, and then love some more.
I know I will.
I hope you visit this week’s featured posts and the ponderous writers from last week’s prompt.
I welcome any ideas on how I can improve this feature within its theme of sharing and interaction.
And I more than welcome your participation.
Stay safe and stay loving.