Hi guys. It’s my birthday today. And also the 12th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
How auspicious is that?
Here’s a little senryu to kick us off;
This week’s three featured posts
- The games of sorcerers by Olga – If you’re a Tolkien geek like me, you won’t find a better site. I had to share this.
- Mad rhymes by Delia – Outstanding and amazing rhythm with fathomless depths of emotion.
- You in another life by Gabriella – This sensual poem swept me off my feet.
What is your favourite location for a chilling horror and what would that horror be?
Have fun with this, all forms of writing, art and images are welcome.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you, and so others can also join in.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
- A nonet to baby Yoda by Dora – The force is strong with this one.
- Pegasus to the rescue by Kim – Exceptionally enthralling and chilling.
- Mythological creatures by Saly – Amazing poetry on intriguingly benign and sinister creatures
- Ancient refrains by Jules – A stunning tale and a unique myth.
- Reminiscing by Eugi – Quite mysterious.
Thank you all, lots of love.
Don’t forget to use this week’s ponderous thought above.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.
Remember to love, and then love some more.
I know I will.
I hope you visit all the featured posts,
Just click on the links and enjoy.
Can’t wait for your horror pieces this week.
Stay safe everyone.