Hi everyone, welcome to the 13th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
I’m glad you can read this, and I’m eager to share with you as well.
First, here’s a tanka to kick us off;
Season of autumn
Where to fall is to prepare
Brace for winter’s chill
In life we fall many times
A chance to rebuild anew
This week’s three featured posts
- The tale of Betsy Mae by MariamMichaela – nostalgic with beautiful rhythm.
- A song for September by Luisa – If you love September, you gotta love this.
- Sailing the moon by K – you have to admire a splash of art flourished with poetry
RHYTHM OF AUTUMN
Let us go retro this week and share a thought on the season, with rhyme and flow.
Let us share some of the music in our hearts.
Have fun with this, use any form of writing, or flow with images, even dance through art.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you, and so others can join in.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
“HAUNTINGS -set a horror scene”
This week’s posts were very special to me. I read them all as little birthday gifts from the blogging community. I know you’ll love them too.
- Haunt by Julian – a lighthouse mystery.
- Haunting by Kim – Forest scene, spine tingling.
- Digesting the situation by Jules – classic alleyway tension.
- Hauntigs by Sadje – What does horror make you feel?
- By the lake from Eugi – An eerie haiku.
- Voodoo dolls by Saly – Frightening and chilling in your very own bedroom.
- Ghost by mindfills – If you were a ghost.
- Bump in the night by Mikayla – the power of the mind.
Thank you all, so much love.
Don’t forget to use this week’s ponderous thought above.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.
Remember to love, and then love some more.
I know I will.