Not all is what meets the eye.
Tired little bird
Burdened by clouded portends
Fleeing the seasons
A fog besieges each day
Charged with electrons of doom
The crystal ball frees true sight – 6wordstory
This week none of my posts were prompted. But I loved all my favourite prompts and had a fear of missing out.
So I challenged myself today, to write something that encompasses them all, thus this tanka.
- Sadje’s what do you see photo prompt – the photo of the little bird.
- Colleen’s weekly challenge – explore the tanka form of poetry.
- Bubble’s twenty word Tuesday – “electric”(the tanka is also twenty words)
- Reena’s exploration challenge – “Horror”(the portends of doom)
- Eugi’s weekly prompt – “crystal ball”
- Shweta’s six word story prompt – “Free”
I really hope I did all these justice,
Stay safe everyone and stay loving.
Happy Sunday. Go forth and enjoy it.
This week’s Saturday Symphony was published yesterday in case you missed it. Go have a peek, and have at it.