Hi everyone, sorry I’m late today but I’m here at last.
Welcome to the 14th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
I’m glad you are well enough to read this and I pray you get even better.
Here’s an etheree to kick us off;
And listen true
To life’s deep essence
The fabric that binds it
The soft light that kisses night
And the shadows caressing day
The pursuit of happiness will end
When love is given, more than it’s taken
This week’s three featured posts
- Afriku by hill study centre – a remarkable African take on the Japanese form of poetry.
- Symphony of words by Lilin – wonderful poetry.
- Snow spring by Yassy– Jaw dropping Shadorma.
Romance is all around us; in nature, in the night sky, and deep within each human heart.
This week, woo us with a tale of love,
Let your words inflame the reader’s heart,
And renew hope in love.
Have fun with this, use any form of writing, images, and art.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you, and so others can join in.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
“The rhythm of autumn”
- Autumn approach by Dora – Subtle and deep.
- Looking for the comfort of autumn by Jules – melodious.
- Rhythm of autumn by Kim – Sleek and sweet.
- Seasons by Sadje – encompassing and wholesome.
- On my way to stardom by Eugi – delightful and musical
- September, a tanka by mindfills – Serenading poetry
- Autumn grace by Roshni – Soulful and beautiful.
- love through the seasons by ruhappysoul – Romance in nature.
Thank you all, lots of love.
Don’t forget to use this week’s ponderous thought above.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.
Remember to love, and then love some more.
I know I will.
The Saturday Symphony