Hi everyone, welcome to the 15th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
The storm clouds this year have been unrelenting, but you are still here, and that is something to be thankful for.
Here’s a short poem I wrote to accompany us through this week’s Symphony;
As spears of rain descend
And paroxysms of wind wreak havoc
Dreams are blown asunder
And hope is drenched in pity
But the spider weaves on,
Rebuilding its home anew
This week’s three featured posts
- Twin flame attraction by Donya – A wonderful chat about intoxicating love.
- Into the night by Sadje – A subtle cocktail of emotions evoked.
- A call away by Smitha – An important reminder.
EYE OF THE STORM
In the worst moments of this pandemic, what has brought you the most joy and peace?
Where is your eye in this storm?
Share with us through any form of writing, images or art.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you, and so others can join in too.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
“A PERFECT ROMANCE”
- A perfect love by Dora – when does self-love become vanity?
- Celebration of love by Ramya – a childhood love that wins against all odds.
- Love letters by Jules – love worth waiting for.
- Amalgamation by Bubble – love needs only a moment.
- Love is in the stars by Eugi – love may fade but is never lost.
- And finally we meet by Ru – a heartwarming and rhythmic romance.
- Thursday inspiration by Sadje – love that goes beyond the physical.
Thank you all, lots of love.
Don’t forget to use this week’s ponderous thought above.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.