Hi everyone, welcome to the 16th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
I’m glad you are all well enough to read this,
Strap in, read, enjoy and get ready to change some fates;
Beauty and the beast
What if the roles were reversed?
Would love still come through?
This week’s three featured posts
- A waning vanity by foxesandpoems – Captivating.
- Worldly cage by Rishika Kakar – Poignant and profound.
- Silhouette by Shubhi Rawat – Highly Intriguing.
Ever wanted to change the fate of one of your favourite fairytale characters?
This week share with us,
In which tale?
And how you’d change their fate.
Any form of writing, image or art is more than welcome.
Be sure to have fun with this.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you and so others can also join in.
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
“EYE OF THE STORM”
- My daily dose of happiness by Ramya – the blessings of children.
- Eye of the storm by Kim – on the edge of the storm.
- Ms Mildred says call her Millie by Jules – exceptional and profound.
- Roads travelled by Eugi – the depth in this tanka poem.
- Eye of the storm by Ru – A touching and honest Limerick.
- Eye of the storm by Sadje – the power of the mind.
Thank you all, so much love.
Don’t forget to use this week’s ponderous thought above.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.
Can’t wait to hear from you.
Stay safe, and stay loving.