Hi everybody! Welcome back to The Saturday Symphony.
We’ve had a fortnight’s break, but we’re here now, and rearing to go.
How about a bit of riddling to kick us off;
When I look at her,
she smiles at me.
When I wink at her,
she winks at me.
When I kiss her,
she kisses me back.
When I say I love you,
she says it back.
Who am I?
I’ll highlight the answer in the last sentence of this post. (yeah, I gotta keep you reading somehow.)
This week’s three featured posts
- Meraki by Desert flower – writing with soul.
- Walk of awakening by Prerna – Beautiful seashore poetry.
- Open letter by CrazzyPants – what love ought to be.
RIDDLE ME THIS
This week, pick a favourite riddle,
Share with us,
And tell us the answer too.
However, place your answer in the last sentence of your post,
And let your readers know where it is,
So that they can reach the end with an answer of their own.
Don’t forget to pingback to this post so I can find you, and so others can join in too.
Ponderous writers from the 16th edition
- A strange fairytale by relaxitsallwrite – deep and thought inducing.
- A strange fairytale by Sadje – nothing is set in stone.
- Fairytales? not my cup of tea by Ramya – seeking equality.
- The great pumpkin by Eugi – delightful pumpkiny.
- Prequel by Punam – accept who you are.
- Fairytales unedited by Kim – Perfect imperfections.
- Full Groan by Jules – path to redemption.
- Together in the shadows of the forest by Sally – a twist in the Greek goddess Artemis’ tale.
- Happily ever after by Punam – when it all works out in the end.
Thank you all so much, lots of love.
Be sure to pingback to this post, and also paste the link to your post in the comments section just to be sure I find you.
Can’t wait to hear from you.
Oh, MIRROR is the answer to the riddle at the beginning.