And a weekend good morning.
I hope you are well.
Welcome to the 19th edition of The Saturday Symphony.
This week let’s take a trip to the far East.
Land of the rising sun
How you awaken the soul!
And the poetry of your traditions.
I feel the spirit summons
The call to the East
This week’s three featured posts
- Moon’s Bedlam by Sammicakes – A stunning short story.
- Wolves of war by Ingrid – The beauty of perspective.
- A letter to you by Anusha – Candid, honest and beautiful.
Water Lilies float
Thoughts are borne on fragrant winds
Tired mind finds rest
TALES FROM THE FAR EAST
The far East includes;
– Russian Siberia
– North and South Korea
– Hong Kong
This week share something themed from this part of the world.
It can come from real life experiences, a favourite story, history, myths, books and legends.
You’re more than welcome to use art, images, and any form of writing for your post.
Be sure to Pingback to this post, so others can join in. And also share a link to your post in the comments section, so I can find you and feature your post in next week’s edition.
Language of the universe
Lessons of the Tao
Ponderous writers from last week’s feature
“DARKNESS AND LIGHT”
- Norman’s Costanza lament by Jules – Learning from our time in the dark.
- Stolen dreams by Eugi – How easy dreams can change into nightmares.
- My light by Punam – We are both light and dark.
- Dark or light by Mindfills – A gorgeous haiku.
- The great reset by Myrna – Mystical and spiritually beautiful.
- Darkness and light by Sadje – The joys and burdens of family.
- The darkness and the light by Ru – Deeply honest story bringing awareness to Post Natal Depression.
Thank you all, lots of love.
Be free, it’s okay to appreciate other cultures. It doesn’t mean you’re cheating on your own. Nor does it mean you don’t appreciate your own traditions.
Home is where the heart is
But the spirit cannot be tamed
It longs to roam wild and free
Remember to pingback to this post, and to paste the link to your post in the comments section, just to be sure I find you.
Can’t wait to read what you come up with. I’m excited. Don’t forget to read all the featured links, you’ll definitely find alot to like.
Stay safe, and stay loving.