Hey everyone, apologies for putting this edition up so late. I thought I’d scheduled it, only to find out that I’d left it in my drafts.
I’m here finally though. Welcome to the 20th edition of The Saturday Symphony(Dreamcatcher)
When was the last time,
You woke in the middle of the night drenched in a frightened sweat,
Or at the crack of dawn, cursing your alarm for a blissful dream interrupted
This week, let’s catch us some dreams and trap them nightmares.
This week’s three featured posts
- Just a thought by SpiritedSoul – Amazing quotes shared.
- Birds by Cee Neuer – I loved these photos and theme.
- F-feast by Bubble – Beautiful and hearty story.
If I tell my tales from slumber
Will you give me an answer
And bring me meaning
This week, let’s use the beauty of a dream,
Or the horror of a nightmare
To share from the realm without time
And loose some of the secret magic that lies in us all.
Incase you can’t hold on to a dream for long, it’s best to keep a notebook bedside so you can catch them before they float away.
And then share them for the prompt.lol
Any form of art, writing, photography and images is welcome.
Be sure to Pingback to this post, so others can join in. And so I can find you and feature your post in Saturday’s edition.
Leave a link to your post in the comments section just to be sure too.
Chasing the fear away
Or letting infatuations go
Splash your tale upon the page
Ponderous writers from last week’s edition
- Norman Seeks Zen by Jules – A solo renga in a Japanese-American style.
- The magic paintbrush by Saly – A beautiful Japanese folktale.
- Nearness of the far East by Eugi – A wholesome haiku.
- Tales from the far East by Sadje – A lovely tribute to the legend of Mulan.
- Tetraphobia by Ru – A fun beautiful memory of Japan shared.
Apologies for sharing these late. Lots and lots of love though.
Dreams have power
More than one can imagine
Beware the nightmares
They have power too
Remember to pingback to this post, and to paste the link to your post in the comments section, just to be sure I find you.
I look forward to your dream shares. The crazy and scary ones too.
Be safe, stay loving.